As you probably already realize, the most probable areas for home break-ins are your front entryway and ground-floor windows. Knowing this fact, it shouldn’t be a surprise that door and window alarm sensors continue to be essential components for home security packages in Chattanooga. Although the technology has been in use for generations, you might be amazed at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors come with every ADT package, regardless of whether you’re getting a straightforward, simple configuration or the most advanced system with video and complete automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you won’t have to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to worry about your equipment being installed correctly.
The foundation of your window and door alarm sensors is a basic, yet functional two-part magnetic contact. One part is fastened to the adjacent frame, and the other is secured directly to the door or window. You secure your entry and the contacts fit neatly together. When your security is armed and an entrance is forced open, the contacts move apart and the alarm is triggered. But you should know, these advanced devices are able to do much more than simply activate your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Chattanooga
At the forefront of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer many perks, such as the following:
- Set off the alarm: These components signal your high-decibel siren whenever an entry is opened while your system is active.
- Automatic updates: Do you wish to know what’s occuring at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You are able to obtain instant updates right to your mobile device whenever a component is triggered.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will be given a notification as well. Your property will be safeguarded, irregardless of your location.
- Home automation integration: Set your security components to work in a complementary fashion. You can have your entry lights engage or set a camera to record whenever a door or window sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll be able to catch sight of who set off the sensor initially.
- Appealing design: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even present. They have an unobtrusive design that harmonizes with any decor. You even have the ability to get fully recessed units that are concealed from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Select from wired or wireless devices based on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your home will be better defended.
More versatile than ever before, window and door sensors in Chattanooga are able to be expertly integrated into your whole home security package.
Design Your ADT Home Security Package In Chattanooga
How would you like to have modern door and window alarm sensors in Chattanooga that enhance your protection and link directly to your home automation? That is what you will find when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, place a call to (423) 241-8594 or complete the easy form on this page.