Find Leaks Quickly With A Chattanooga Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A Connected Alarm System
A Smart Chattanooga Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that can cause serious water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly.
However, when you install a Chattanooga monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system notifies you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a communication to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Chattanooga?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to find that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Chattanooga flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. If your Chattanooga flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Chattanooga Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when help comes to your location. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re home, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Chattanooga flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when excessive water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from security cameras to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Maintain contact with your monitoring professionals.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the perfect package to fit your needs. Simply dial (423) 241-8594 today or submit the form on this page to request your no-obligation free estimate.